What's Bugging Me

Thursday, June 29, 2006

My soul hurts

This has been a pretty rotten week. A very dear friend of mine lost her (ex)boyfriend to suicide over the weekend. The funeral was yesterday. There was still love there. Such a young life wasted. It's hard to watch someone you care about go through such pain. Mentally, I keep putting myself in her position and it takes me places I don't want to be.

If you pray, chant, hum, meditate, or throw out random acts of kindness, whatever it is you do - can you do it in her name?

2 Comments:

  • How sad. :-( Your friend will be in my thoughts. *hugs*

    By Blogger Milenka, at 6/29/2006 5:54 PM  

  • Sometime thereĀ“s no words of comfort, nor explanation...just let it pass, and little by little you will recover from your pain.
    Hope it helps:
    http://cuandodueleelalma.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Andy, at 5/02/2008 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home