What's Bugging Me

Monday, July 10, 2006

Less Fat

Just for the record, I have renewed my quest to be less fat. I attended my first WW meeting in about 2 months last Thursday. And I have counted all my points this week - including the cake I had for breakfast that day. We shall see what occurs on this Thursday, but I had to get back into it. I can live with a little fat, but it certainly needs to be less fat than now.

For the record, I am technically "obese". And I'm okay with the term "fat". I don't beat myself up about it, because I'm doing something to help myself. I. Am. Fat. There is actually some empowerment in being able to say that without tears. But I won't be fat forever - and that's the key! (No need to say "oh, you're not fat". Yes I am. I happen to believe that you can be fat AND beautiful - LOL! )

1 Comments:

  • I so feel your pain and for the record, I am woth you all the way. Let me know what we can do to help each other!!!!

    By Blogger ShannonK, at 7/10/2006 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home