What's Bugging Me

Monday, August 28, 2006

An Anti-Bug

Let’s start the day and week off right.

I am blessed.

I have a husband who loves me. And he cooks. And he runs the kids around. He will keep our son with him just to spend some time with him or do something fun. Did I mention that he also changes diapers?

I am blessed.

I have two beautiful and healthy children. They are my light and my joy – even if I do have to get up all night and catch every little bug they bring home. My son who remembers to say his “God Blesses” and include the lady who takes his pictures. My daughter who will say over and over…. MA MA MA MA MA!

I am blessed.

I have parents and parents-in-law who love us and our children. They will help play with and entertain the kids while David and I get things done around the house, or just get away to do something fun for ourselves. Parents who help us do projects around our house – usually consisting of moving furniture.

I am blessed.

I have daycare providers who adore my kids. Someone that Anna Kathryn clings to when I wave good-bye. She is secure. She is loved. When I arrive in the morning, all the kids who are there ask where Jake is. He’s a popular kid! ;) Jake can also take computer classes and dance classes. They are in a good environment and I don’t have to worry about them during the day.

I am blessed.

I have a home. It’s not the tidiest of homes, but it is ours and we are building it with love.

I am blessed.

We have financial security. Enough to take a risk and pursue the dream of owning our own business. It might not be for everyone, but we are taking a chance. It feels right to us. We hope that we will make a lot of money. We hope we can be contributors to the community. But, even if it all fails to work out, I’m glad we are taking the chance. It’s brave.

I am blessed.

My friends rock the world. I have friends close enough to be family – Friends who ask me to be a Godparent to their children. Friends I have known since kindergarten. Friends I have only met recently. Some friends are in the computer. Friends I can share my hopes and fears with. Friends who love me for me.

I am blessed.


I hope you all have a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home