What's Bugging Me

Friday, January 12, 2007

ABC's of Me

As tagged by Sarah

A - Available or taken: Taken - In my 6th year of marriage to David
B - Best friend: My Mom
C - Cake or pie: Cake - turtle cheesecake! Pie - Grandma's coconut creme.
D - Drink of choice: Margarita - top shelf, rocks, with salt
E- Essential item you use everyday: Blackberry
F - Favorite color: Red
G - Gummy bears or worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Baton Rouge, LA.
I - Indulgence: Spa Days
J- January or February: February - it's a little closer to football season, and sometimes, it has Mardi Gras
K - Kids & names: Jacob Michael, age 4 Anna Kathryn, age 1
L- Life is incomplete without: eh, I could die happy today, my life is pretty full
M - Marriage date: March 31, 2001
N- Number of siblings: 1 brother, 2 sisters-in-law, 1 brother-in-law
O - Oranges or apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or fears: Spiders and getting trapped in a fire
Q - Fave quote: "Sometimes you just gotta say, WTF" Tom Cruise as Joel, Risky Business
R - Reason to smile: Jake and Anna
S- Season: Spring
T - Tag 3 people: Shannon, Lysha, Milenka
U - Unknown fact about me: If I told you, then it wouldn't be unknown. I'm mysterious that way.
V - Vegetable you don't like: Beets
X – X-rays: Teeth
Y - Your fave food: I like everything
Z - Zodiac sign: Taurus


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home